6 Ways You Can Use a Personal Loan
Education First Credit Union offers a variety of Personal Loans. Whether you are looking for a revolving line of credit or a signature loan, we are sure to have a loan product to meet your individual needs.
So, what could you use a personal loan for?
1. Get married. Use your loan to fund the larger wedding expenses, like your engagement ring, dress and venue. You may also consider using it to cover the smaller costs, like the flowers and photographer.
2. Fund a move. Taking out a personal loan to help you cover the costs can make a household move a lot less stressful.
3. Purchase a vehicle without paying the steep interest rate that you’d get by financing through an auto dealer.
4. Consolidate debt into a single, low-interest loan.
5. Fund a dream vacation and enjoy an affordable payback plan.
6. Pay for medical expenses that aren’t covered by your health insurance plan.
Apply for a personal loan from Education First Credit Union and use your credit to your advantage. This type of loan is made on the strength of your credit history.
You can borrow a particular amount of money and pay it back in a predetermined length of time. If you need a loan like this, please think of Education First Credit Union first.
Apply today; https://www.educu.org/loans/loan-options-available/personal-loans/