The primary mission of Education First Credit Union is to provide dynamic, diverse, comprehensive and competitive financial services to those working in the educational industry and within the communities we serve. School employees are near and dear to us and are the reason we exist.
We invite all educators, school employees, and students to see all the great things we do, as well as, use us as a resource. We have established relationships with numerous education associations/organizations and school districts including: Ohio Retired Teachers Association, Ohio Education Association, Columbus Education Association, Ohio PTA, Westerville Education Foundation, Columbus City Schools, Education Service Center of Central Ohio, and a proud sponsor of Ohio’s Teacher of the Year.
The following are just a few of the education-specific products and services that we have available to you:
- Free financial literacy coursework for your students
- A chance for high school seniors and college students to apply for one of five $1,000 scholarships click here for more information
- CU Student Choice – A private student loan option click here for more information
- Low Interest Computer Loan apply today
- First Year Teacher Visa apply today
Interest Free Classroom Supply Loan – A loan designed to help teachers stock their classrooms with the supplies necessary for students to do their best!
- Borrow $1,000
- 12 Month Repayment
- Interest Free
Some restrictions may apply. Offer is subject to change at any time and without advance notice. One classroom supply loan is available per account at any one time. Automatic payment, $49 application fee, and current teaching contract is required.